Avista is holding an Open Day to recruit for full-time and part-time permanent posts for our day service team.
We are seeking Social Care staff, Support staff and and Nurses to join our teams in Dublin 7 and Dublin 15
We are offering exciting new career opportunities, with fantastic salary scales and benefits. The roles will provide job security, with a leading employer and will also give flexibility to enable you to have an excellent work-life balance.
Where: Avista, St. Vincent’s Centre, Navan Road, Dublin 7. D07 A894
When: Wednesday 15th February from 4pm -7pm
- Please bring your qualifications and identification
- Interviews will take place on the day
Benefits at Avista:
• Market-Leading Incremented HSE Pay Scales
• Pension Scheme and Illness Benefit
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Further Education Support
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Subsidised Canteen and more
For Care Staff & Social Care Worker applicants:
• Minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in a Health Care or Social Care related course. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits;
•OR Level 7/8 in Social Care;
•Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 4;
•Minimum of 3 months recent experience in the relevant field of work & supply references.
Contact Martina for further information on (01) 8245325