28 Sep 2022
Avista are holding an Open Day to recruit for full-time and part-time permanent posts in our Dublin Training, Enterprise, Employment, Services.
We are seeking Social Care Workers for our T.E.E.S programme
Where: Avista, West End Village Blanchardstown Centre Dublin 15. Eircode: D15 XY0F
When: Tuesday 4th October from 12pm -7pm
We are offering exciting new career opportunities, with fantastic salary scales and benefits. The roles will provide job security, with a leading employer and will also give flexibility to enable you to have an excellent work-life balance.
Register now using the form below.
Benefits at Avista:
• Market-Leading Incremented HSE Pay Scales
• Pension Scheme and Illness Benefit
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Further Education Support
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Subsidised Canteen and more
For Care Staff & Social Care Worker applicants:
• Minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in a Health Care or Social Care related course. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits;
•OR Level 7/8 in Social Care;
•Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 4;
•Minimum of 3 months recent experience in the relevant field of work & supply references.
Contact Elaine Nolan for further information on [email protected]